9/20/10, 8:57pm Mountain Standard Time:
I'm boarding the train back home to Los Angeles
I requested the window seat even though its dark out
Because as we all know the advantage of looking out the window
And having something to lean on especially when you're traveling alone
And can't lean on a stranger for support...
Its almost a full moon so I can see the clouds and the shadows of the trees
Its dark in this cabin
Everyone is sleeping except my seat mate
She's from Finland
I told her to bring back two cups from the lounge area
But she brought one
That's a sign that she isn't going to be drinking with me
I have wine that someone has to drink
Why not? I'm on my 2nd cup.
I'm listening to Bon Iver on my iPod
This band is my favorite
And sets the perfect mood
For this quiet, mellow, relaxed train ride
I'm literally probably the only one out of my 600 friends on Facebook
Riding a train right now
I'm in the middle of no where in Arizona
I think this ride is going down to Phoenix
Ahhhhh, Bon Iver, why are you so good?
I've been listening to you all week.
And sadly, my week is over
I had the perfect most relaxed trip
And probably the hardest laughs I've had in months
My mom and I are so looney and funny when were together
We made faces all week at each other and took pictures of ourselves
Rather than the sunset of the Grand Canyon
We felt like we were in a funeral
It was so quiet during sunset
Except us
But we didn't care
I wish we lived closer to one another
We have the best times
And she's my best friend
But distance only makes you closer
So when we meet again, we'll have more to share
And more laughs
I have pictures that Facebook will never see
But when I'm down, I'll have pictures to browse through
And just laugh at our craziness.
It's 11pm and I still have 9 hours to go
I'm gonna try and rest my head
Sleeping like a noodley noodle is not very comfy
But I love the feeling of traveling
Even if its back home
And back to work
:(
I'm boarding the train back home to Los Angeles
I requested the window seat even though its dark out
Because as we all know the advantage of looking out the window
And having something to lean on especially when you're traveling alone
And can't lean on a stranger for support...
Its almost a full moon so I can see the clouds and the shadows of the trees
Its dark in this cabin
Everyone is sleeping except my seat mate
She's from Finland
I told her to bring back two cups from the lounge area
But she brought one
That's a sign that she isn't going to be drinking with me
I have wine that someone has to drink
Why not? I'm on my 2nd cup.
I'm listening to Bon Iver on my iPod
This band is my favorite
And sets the perfect mood
For this quiet, mellow, relaxed train ride
I'm literally probably the only one out of my 600 friends on Facebook
Riding a train right now
I'm in the middle of no where in Arizona
I think this ride is going down to Phoenix
Ahhhhh, Bon Iver, why are you so good?
I've been listening to you all week.
And sadly, my week is over
I had the perfect most relaxed trip
And probably the hardest laughs I've had in months
My mom and I are so looney and funny when were together
We made faces all week at each other and took pictures of ourselves
Rather than the sunset of the Grand Canyon
We felt like we were in a funeral
It was so quiet during sunset
Except us
But we didn't care
I wish we lived closer to one another
We have the best times
And she's my best friend
But distance only makes you closer
So when we meet again, we'll have more to share
And more laughs
I have pictures that Facebook will never see
But when I'm down, I'll have pictures to browse through
And just laugh at our craziness.
It's 11pm and I still have 9 hours to go
I'm gonna try and rest my head
Sleeping like a noodley noodle is not very comfy
But I love the feeling of traveling
Even if its back home
And back to work
:(
1 comment:
That was beautiful! I am glad you had a great trip and that you were able to visit your family! I wish Monday wasn't here.....ugh blasted work!
Post a Comment